I want to understand how fair is the attitude of the Brave affiliate program to its partners.
For about half a year I have been promoting Brave Browser through google ads. More than 4,000 was spent on advertising. My campaigns brought in real users from all over the world. In early November, I made an unfortunate mistake while I was expanding the reach of campaigns and changing strategies. I had forgotten to add negative keywords and got branded traffic. In this connection, brave suspended my account with a request to add negative words. I apologized and described the situation. And in the end they refused to reopen my account in the last months of which I had spent 2000 on advertising !!!
What angered me:
- I could not get an answer for 30 days. There was no time or time limit.
- After 30 days, the brave write-offs in a dry form answered that they would no longer restore my account so the affiliate program was over.
Why I feel right
- I know for sure that violations of violations of other partners were warned, and their accounts were restored subject to changes in advertising campaigns !!!
- I worked with this company in a systematic way and brought REAL users. I worked hard using my knowledge and spending my money. I mproved advertising campaigns regularly .During six months my traffic had been meeting the conditions of the program before this error (I have saved campaigns)
- The world’s best affiliate programs in their rules for security violations:
3.1 First warning (which is reasonable in my opinion, because such a mistake can be made not intentionally)
3.2 In case of repeated violation, either a monetary fine or an account ban. In my case, there was no first warning (although I did not do it intentionally), nor any fine in the form of money.
Ban without appeal
What I think is fair in this situation:
- Give me a warning or withhold some funds in favor of Brave (Part of the funds!)
What I want:
Get unbanned my accounts and get funds for REAL users. I want to say that there was a mistake on my part and I am ready to transfer part of the funds to Brave. At the very least, I would like to get BAT equivalent to my ad spend.
Friends, write your opinion - am I right? Can I hope for any compensation?