I’m using Mozilla VPN. But my actual, local IP address is being shown.
- Open Brave browser v 1.37.116
- Open google.com
- Enter “what is my ip” in the search field and hit return if needed.
The IP address assigned by VPN will be displayed as mine.
I have tried this on 3 other browsers which all behave as expected. They are (all 64 bit).
- Google Chrome v 100.0.4896.127
- MS Edge v 100.0.1185.50
- FireFox Developer browser v 100.0b9
- deleting and installing the latest version
- clearing cache
- cycling PC
- cycling ISP router.
- changing WebRTC settings.
I’m not using 3rd party virus protection. I’m using MS Win10 for VP.