iOS Beta - First release!

Welcome to the iOS Beta!

Our first version is 1.15 (build 20.2.20.19)

You can find the latest Beta here : https://testflight.apple.com/join/Trcbh1o3

Space in the Beta is limited, so please make sure you get in quickly!

4 Likes

That link takes me to the Apple TestFlight page, with no link to request the Brave Beta. I am a public-beta tester for Apple, AdGuard, and more. Would like to be able to test Brave’s iOS browsers.

@KaleoK Did you try opening on your iOS device? You should see the screen below and can just hit “Start Testing”.

This will open the TestFlight app and prompt you to join / install.

Is it still going? I did not back up or sync my data yet on my iPad with the beta version and it seems that the beta version expired already

Hi all!

I’ve been using the Brave IOS beta for quite some time on iPhone 11 pro max (v 13.4.1). Today the brave beta app will not open and it appears to be missing from testflight. Has the IOS beta ended or is this an issue on my end? Thanks!

I tried following the IOS beta link above to see if I had somehow been de-registered but it says that Brave is not accepting any additional beta users.

2 Likes

Hello the bats build do not sink so it says my rewards are empty but I’m logged in to bothe apps with the same info

What happened to the BraveBeta for iOS?

There doesn’t appear to be a mention anywhere, other than the website now saying “iOS not available”. And the TestFlight entry is no longer present. It’s gone…,

I thought maybe that meant the Beta version (with Sync) went live, but that does not appear to be the case.

Why is t there anything written up anywhere about this???

This was SO useful. Why did it go away with no warning? :frowning:

The Beta is Back, matching the stable release. image

weird cause it is still gone for me…

I don’t see it anywhere. It still shows Disabled for me. What link did you use to get to it?

I needed the Beta primarily for Sync. There’s no sync option in the current production release. This BLOWS.

This post would suggest that it is back, but I don’t see it. Ugh.

Thanks for iOS Beta. :tada:

I would like the iOS beta app and the standard app to be the same app so all you have to do is update the Brave standard app to the beta and you don’t have to versions of the brave app

Get your brave iOS beta back in TestFlight with this link!! :eyes:

Got this from here—thank you, @DoctorVadarWho!

Unfortunately, as of September 20, there’s still no sync in this beta. I am also looking forward to being able to specify Braves as the default web browser and iOS…:pray:

I must be missing something here. I have been using TestFlight on my iPhone for a long time, for a different app - ProtonMail.

The instructions for the Brave IOS beta point to Apple’s instructions, which say to install TestFlight and then " 2. Open your invitation email or tap on the public link on your iOS device."

Is there an invitation email that I need to get for Brave? If so, how do I get it?

Otherwise, what is the “public link” on my IOS device, and where can I find it?

When I open TestFlight on my phone, it looks like this:

I can’t figure out how to get from here to Brave Beta. What am I missing?

Did you try the link I put in above? It is https://testflight.apple.com/join/Trcbh1o3

I thought it would have Brave Sync V2 but no :frowning: