- Load gmail (or any app with buttons in top right)
- Enter fullscreen (F11)
- Hover in extreme far top right
- you will eventually see a tooltip “Close”
- The invisible tag is approx 25px height and 80px wide. Has the default cursor.
- If any button is located in that area you will not be able to click it
- for example the very top of the “account” button in gmail is covered. If you hover just above it you will have a default cursor, as you move your mouse down, the cursor will change to a “Pointer” cursor, this shows where the edge of the invisible tag is. If you click above that point it will not cause the click event on the account button.
Note : This does not occur in the standard Chrome browser.