"Invalid wallet error" on Android

Briefly describe your issue:
I used to have a Xiaomi Redmi 8a where I have collected some bats over the time (less than 5), never verified the wallet and I gave it to my mom when I changed phones this year, didn’t reset it.

Near a month ago I decided to enable the rewards system in the new phone and was collecting them without issue until today, I checked the logs to see if I could get any hint and saw this:

The issue is similar in both phones, the ads stopped working the same day. Same errors

I already uploaded the log

• Case number 1: 3374e180-56b0-4809-8e2a-7226d4e9243e
  • Case number 2: I’ll upload it later, the site is giving me 504 gateway timeout error

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Brave	1.32.112 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision	76e4c1bb2ab4671b8beba3444e61c0f17584b2fc-refs/branch-heads/4664@{#947}
OS	Android 11; Build/RP1A.200720.011

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
None of the two android wallets has been verified

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

• In my current phone not yet, this month is the first,
  • In the old phone, yes, for almost 6 months

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Nope

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, Colombia

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

UPDATE:
today the rewards system seems to be working fine, the unblinded tokens are being refilled, the notification ads are working, sponsored images are not being counted but after checking ads in my region -by sampson, I noticed there are not active new tab page campaigns for colombia atm, so everything is ok – except for the fact that the browser keeps serving ntp ads from other regions when there are not any available for yours, I insist this should not happen :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.