Intranet website not loading

Hello, first off I would like to say that this is an amazing browser. We are running Windows 7 Pro on our desktops. I am the IT Manager for the company where I am employed and we are testing this Brave to roll out at our company as the default employee browser, but we ran into an issue trying to load internal intranet pages. Is there I setting I missed that will allow intranet pages or is this a feature that has not been added yet? If the feature is missing are there any plans to add this feature to the development road map? Also if it is on the road map is there any timing on when it will be completed?

The benefits in security alone and the increased speed in which websites load are very attractive to us to making Brave the the default browser. I am wondering if there are any Group Policy Administrative Templates for Brave yet?

Thank you!

Ken

Could you provide more info as to what happens when you try to load the intranet pages?

Please post your Brave version information in about:Brave page

I get this error message: This site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found

Brave Version:

Name Version
Brave 0.17.13
libchromiumcontent 59.0.3071.109
Muon 4.1.7
Node.js 7.9.0
os.arch x64
os.platform win32
os.release 6.1.7601
rev f7242c7
Update Channel dev
V8 5.9.211.38

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.