Internxt lies about privacy

so a while back I saw a sponsor on about “internxt,” a private cloud storage that is supposed to be like onedrive, but more user private. until I got an extension called wappalyzer which reveals info about how a website runs its API’s and stuff. I decided to use wappalyzer on the internxt home page and turns out they use Facebook pixel and google analytics for their analytics which raised a red flag for me.

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Internxt is a scam. If you read their “white paper” you will see it is ridiculously simplified for a white paper. If you read their “security” section you will see that it doesn’t really tell you anything. They don’t explain anything of substance. I asked their “support agents” some technical stuff and they were clueless. I have also found many other complaints online. So I call them a scam and not worth wasting your time on even though the concept they are selling sounds nice.

If you want to see what a serious service looks like, check out tresorit’s site. If you want max security, run your own Nextcloud.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.