Internal 500 Error on Publisher Statements

A few weeks ago, I noticed the error on when trying to “View Statements” on the Publisher Dashboard, at first I thought it’s just temporary, however when I check it earlier today, the error is still there.
P.S. I first reported this issue on the BATCommunity, but was recommended to post here.

Edit: Unfortunately, I can’t check if this issue is fixed now because my account is under review.

Almost all user lost their account #bravescam

cc @steeven @chriscat @Asad on your issue.
Thanks for reporting @imbrave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.