Integrating download managers, as well as Internet Download Manager and clicking a torrent link does not open the external manager, uTorrent

Integrating download managers, as well as Internet Download Manager and clicking a torrent link does not open the external manager, uTorrent.

There is a request for Free Download manager that is being considered to be implemented as an extension.

For magnets links to be opened using external handler, you need to disable Torrent Viewer under advance settings and restart the browser to ask permission to associate magnet links with external applications.

Hope this helps

And links .torrent??
Thanks

.torrent files are not currently supported. There is an issue logged for that and can be tracked here

I’m a computer guppie and a Brave newbie, so please allow my unsophisticated question. . .
Can my purchased 3rd party app, Internet Download Manager, be set up (as an “extension”?) to work in Brave? Or do I have to go slinking back to Firefox? Is there a “work around” similar to what’s here?
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/chrome_extension.html
Anyone?

There is a request ffor Internet Download manager to be added as an extension. You can check the request here