Insufficient funds

In the brave rewards icon I get a message saying that I have insufficient funds, what does this mean? Do I have to have funds in my brave wallet to receive my monthly bat?

Someone could explain to me what this message is and how I can do to receive the bats of the month, this is the first time I will receive bat from brave.

@uptrendGaming The notification should be because you sent a tip to a content creator or you designated a certain amount to be sent at the end of the month to a content creator but you have less than the stipulated amount of BAT to be sent.

I got the same notice. I was given 20 bat through a grant. I claimed them. I sent 5 bat as a tip and when I open my brave browser today I go the notice of insufficient funds. It deducted the 5 bat from my wallet and showed a balance of 15, so that seems to all be correct. Just don’t understand the insufficient funds notice.

@iznai I have deactivated the self-contribution, in fact, I have not yet received the monthly bat, I registered at the beginning of April, do you know how many days it takes to get to my wallet after the end of the month?

@uptrendGaming,
Please see here for more information on why you may not yet have received your monthly payout:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.