Inquiry Regarding Mail Client Feature in Brave Browser

Hello,

I’ve recently transitioned to using Brave on all my devices, having been a dedicated Vivaldi user for over a decade. However, I’ve noticed that there’s no mail client feature in Brave, which is a crucial tool for my work. As I extensively utilize emails, to-do lists, and calendars in my daily tasks, the absence of a built-in mail client in Brave has become a significant concern for me.

I’m curious to know if there are any plans to incorporate a mail client feature in Brave in the future. This functionality would greatly enhance my user experience and could potentially influence my decision to continue using Brave.

I appreciate any insights or feedback from the community on whether such feature additions are under consideration for Brave. As someone who values smart features for daily work, I’m interested in understanding the direction Brave intends to take in terms of becoming a feature-rich browser.

Thank you in advance for your responses, and I wish everyone a happy New Year.

Kind regards.

You realise there are web apps and desktop apps? No need to build superfluous bloat into the browser - if you want that just keep using Vivaldi

1 Like

I use whatever I want, that’s not for you to decide. I didn’t ask anyone’s opinion about which browser to use. And, I can demand any feature I want from the developers, have a good day!