Information for users connected to ZebPay

So you mean kaise bhi karke 250Rs ka kuch buy ya sell krdo bass then fee nahi lagegi.

one more thing , i had a zebpay account created like a year ago , no use till date and forgotten it exists , so few days back i opened it and did the kyc so now fees valid ab KYC k baadse hogi ya jabse account create hua h

Kya pata bhai. Aap customer support se chat karlijiye.

In English - I don’t know bud, please contact customer support.

Nahi, 250 toh bas minimum deposit karne ka hai… minimum you can buy or sell is 100 for most crypto but USDT aap 30 rupee ka bhi le sakte ho toh actually 208 aapke account me he pada rahega (12 rupee Deposit fee = 250 - 12 = 238 = 238 - 30 = 208).

In English -
Nah, 250 refers to the minimum amount you can deposit into ZebPay account. The minimum trade value for most coins is 100 but for USDT its only 30 so effectively you will still have 208 in your wallet. Its so since there is a deposit fee of 12 per deposit.
(250 - 12 = 238 = 238 -30 = 208)

1 Like

As we saw frequent zebpay automatically disconnecting, what if it disconnects during 1st to 8th of the next month , these are the days the amount actually geta transferred so can it lead to not getting the bats

No. The payment ID gets transferred on the 1st each month. And also, it just logs out doesn’t actually disconnect on the backend completely.

2 Likes

Just a FYI for those inquiring about status on Android. I got a response that it’s on its way. They also shared image below:

They didn’t explain ETA as I believe it’s due to Google limiting, but it shouldn’t be much longer.

1 Like

:loud_sound: Attention BAT Enthusiasts! Important Update Regarding Zebpay and Brave Integration​:bangbang::

I want to bring to your attention a recent integration between Zebpay, a prominent crypto exchange in India, and the Brave browser, allowing users to integrate their BAT (Basic Attention Token) withdrawals with Zebpay. While this integration offers a convenient way to manage your BAT tokens, I’d like to caution users about Zebpay’s monthly fee structure.

Zebpay has implemented a monthly fee setup that has raised concerns among users. This fee structure can be quite burdensome, often resulting in significant deductions from users’ wallets. Even when you withdraw BAT to your Zebpay wallet, be aware that a portion of your deposit might be charged, sometimes exceeding 50%.

To ensure that your transactions are handled with prudence, I advise users to carefully consider the fee implications and exercise caution when integrating your Brave rewards with your Zebpay account. It’s essential to weigh the benefits and potential costs before proceeding with any transactions.

Stay vigilant and make well-informed choices in managing your crypto assets.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (MacOS/ v1.58.131)

Who is your verified custodian? (Zebpay)

Are you in a supported region? (Yes)

I saw you mentioned about the lending feature in zebpay waives off the fees?

How much do i need to add and lend to get the zebpay fees waived off?

You’ll have to lend somewhere around 25 USD. It is I guess some 2300rs. That to for 1% APY.

1 Like

One Most important thing is you can keep only on brave Device actively connected to zebpay …

if you have two devices you can connect both after connection of second device first devices got disconnected from zebpay if you connect first device again your second device get disconnected this is series issue .
screen

Doesn’t happen for me.

is there a way to disconnect zebpay from brave rewards after seeing all this i don’t think i wanna use it now

Nope. No way I guess. See, it’s not that hard to waive off the fee. What you can do is to deposit 250 rupees, you’ll get 238 in your wallet and buy USDT (it’s stable coin) (don’t see it fluctuating much) for 30₹ and sell it next month for a similar price. When you buy Usdt you’re guaranteeing 2 months of no membership fees basically.

what if i don’t wanna add any money to zebpay, my payout won’t be that big so its just wasting money

1 Like

Nope, you add 250 you’ll get 238 in your account, you can buy Usdt worth 30 and hold it you’ll still have 208 in your wallet which you can withdraw. You’ll surely earn more than 42 in one month or atleast in two I suppose.

As far as I can see, many are stuck until new exchange is introduced.

Monthly membership fee appears to have complicated explaination here. Here are some simplifying points from ZebPay’s FAQs on monthly membership fee:

1. This fee is only applied to accounts in which there have been NO trades done in the previous month.

2. The fee will be charged on the 1st of the month for the balance on that date

3. If your balance on the 1st is zero, you won’t be charged any fee. At no time will your balance go below zero

This genuinly interesting. Some users may also get BATs too small to make a trade let alone pay the membership fee.

So there is also this point there @harsh_sharma-" If your crypto and INR balance is below the fee, your fee amount will be reduced."

You may have to contact support to know exactly what fee you will have to pay if your balance is low. But if balance is zero, surely there won’t be any deduction for you next month.

1 Like

but this is simply not fair like uphold was so much better! now its like you are signing up for a trade deal that if you don’t make it you pay for it

Brave Rewards team and Zebpay should work on it and make some clarifications on this situation cause everyone had this concern on their mind.

The third point is interesting , so whats the problem here , you get some bats in zebpay , you sell them and there it will be counted as a trade. is there minimum amount for a transaction to take place , i dont know this but i read @SmartyAadi wrote you can even do trades for just 100 Rs . And if you are not even earning 100Rs worth of bats a month , Guys what are even here for then

Is it guaranteed that we will definately get the lower limit of the estimated earnings atleast as shown in our browser