Description of the issue:
I have this bug for 2 days at most where, on twitter, my page won’t stop reloading until I turn on cross-website cookies (Cookies intersites in french).
How can this issue be reproduced?
Just block cross-websites cookies on twitter
Page won’t stop reloading
Brave Version( check
Version 0.68.138 Chromium: 77.0.3865.75 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
I’m using Windows 10
I actually had the same issue. I just did a quick and dirty fix by rename the profile. I didn’t really investigate why it did it, I just wanted a working browser asap. You could try clearing the cache/cookies and disabling all the extensions to see if it helps?
Otherwise this is what did:
- Exit Brave (confirm by closing any Brave tasks in Task manager)
- Go into C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware
- rename the brave folder name ending with -bak
- Re-run Brave, this will setup the files/directorys. (check Twitter is okay here).
- Now close the Brave again.
- Copy over the following files from the -bak folder into your new brave folder
You can try other files one-by-one see, copying them from your old -bak profile into your new profile.
I hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.