Increase font size with window auto-resizing?

Tried the Android version of Brave on my LG V10. Luv the speed, clean look etc…but, miss a huge feature on Dolphin Browser: the ability to increase/decrease font size, and have the open window re-size, so that the adjusted font is entirely within the margins. Dolphin also offers the ability to change font size universally.

Being 60 years-old, and farsighted, this is an important feature for any default browser on my smartphone.

I couldn’t find anything on the web regarding this on Brave…and, while using it, the closest I could find was doing a ‘pinch-zoom’; but, that was simply increasing the window…and, meant that I had to keep scrolling left-right-down, in order to read all the text that was now out of the margins.

Does Brave have the ability to do this?

@madmanmoose we don’t have that feature currently and we are going to work on UI improvements but some time later. We are working on sync currently and critical privacy features.

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.