I noticed USPS.com web page displaying incorrectly using Brave in comparison to other browsers, for example Windows Edge. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I know other web sites are displaying accurately?
Possibly clearing the site settings. clearing data and reset permissions.
Then reload page, if you’re using a VPN also, disconnect this also.
Weird! I reset settings on Brave. Now, Brave seems to work correctly. All of a sudden, now Edge incorrectly displays the USPS site.
Thank you. I reset settings in all browsers and they all work great. Interestingly, I attempted to adjust settings, trying to see which one caused the incorrect display, but everything works great now. Thank you.
Grrrr… By process of elimination, I discovered the offending setting, er or rather extension. And it was an extension I used all the time. WOT, Web Of Trust, used to evaluate the quality of a URL during a search. WOT messed up the USPS display on both browsers. If I knew that the USPS web site display was the only web site display that WOT messed up, I’d reactivate WOT, because I rarely use the USPS site. However, I’m sure their must be others.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.