Incorrect tip amount

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
I have tipped an account on Github with about 20 BAT, however when I navigate to tips section it display that I have tipped only 1.2 BAT
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Tip an account on Github on mobile version of Brave version 1.6.2
  2. Check tips section
  3. Incorrect tip amount is being displayed

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Android 9, Mate 20 lite, Emui 9.1

Additional Information:

Possibly you are running into https://github.com/brave/browser-android-tabs/issues/2408. Does the wallet balance go down as expected?

If you tipped 20 BAT from grants to yourself, those BAT coins got suspended and will not reach your Gifthub account.

Well, it is different issue. I can see the tip but instead of the amount I have tipped about 20 BAT, I can see the tip in the tips section in amount of approx. 1 BAT. So I do not know what happened with the remaining amount, as it was deduced from my balance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.