We are a Saas company named “Carrot quest”, and we are creating a communication platform for marketing and sales teams.
Our service gives a lot of opportunities for the customers and business to communicate:
- Online live chat for support and onboarding
- Trigger chatbots for lead qualification
- Trigger pop-up for collecting contacts or offers from business, based on user behavior (no third-party offers, only your site — your offers)
Our script launches with cdn.carrotquest.io/api.min.js, and it’s split into two parts:
- Domain api.carrottrack.io is used to record events and properties of site visitors. Messages are triggered based on them. We have deliberately separated this domain from the others so that blocking services can exclude it and stop data tracking and launching any trigger messages.
- Domains carrotquest. io, carrotquest. app, files.carrotquest. io - with their help, we launch a live chat for support, and there is no data tracking, except for the history of dialogues. By blocking it, our service (and site owner) loses the ability to answer users’ questions.
We understand that some users want their actions on the site not to be tracked in any way, and we respect their desire. But we do not want the quality of the services to diminish, and the support channel to desapear.
So there is a way to exclude domains carrotquest. io, carrotquest. app, files.carrotquest. io from the blacklist?