Incorrect BAT credited and the difference isn't rolled over either

It had shown that +2.723 BAT is on the way. But only 2.000 BAT was credited.
Then remaining BAT was also not rolled over into the next month’s estimated earnings. I had read the FAQs and seemed like I could raise a concern. I’m attaching a screenshot below

Brave version : 1.46.134, Chromium 108.0.5359.94

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (no)

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? (yes)

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards? (yes)

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner ? (yes)

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet]? (yes)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner? (yes)

This issue has been ongoing for the better part of 4 months and to date no reply why this is happening has been given.

I turned all my rewards off today as I’m having problems explaining to my bookkeeper why the figures just do not add up. Been doing it now for 4 months so rather just let it be and go without the rewards. They’re not worth the headache.

@Mattches @SmartyAadi @Aman_M @chriscat
Could use some help with this

Since in your case it does not roll over into the next month’s earnings, I guess better if you raise a ticket with Brave directly at

1 Like

@zootyleon If Brave showed “Your X BAT rewards are on the way” and you get X-y BAT in payout, then it’s definitely an error on Brave’s side. And it’s upto Brave to do something here. Better to raise a ticket with link provided by SmartyAdi and thanks for putting it out here.

3 Likes

have raised the concern, will wait and see what happens. Tnx guys

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.