Impossible to get rewards ios, android and windows

Hi,

Here’s my problem from several month i can’t get brave rewards at all, on windows i see my uphold account :

From Brave options, strangely i have no bat in my uphold wallet :

And on iPhone : when I click “réclamer” button

when I click the other “réclamer” button

So i have got past month rewards, but i can’t got any of it from several month.
Can i “reset” on ios my preferences without lost all rewards ?

Thanks

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Thanks for tyour reply, here is the elements :

• Wallet ID :
    c82e682c-cc4a-4cde-baaa-8661c25daa5e

• Brave version :
    |Brave|1.16.72 Chromium: 86.0.4240.183 (Build officiel) (64 bits)|
    | — | — |
    |Révision|0b568b034b8f7994697cb341eeca5979b84151cc-refs/branch-heads/4240@{#1374}|
    |Système d’exploitation|Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.572)|

• The screenshot :

Nobody ?.. I don’t know if I continue to promote brave on my websites…

Thanks @thomasmathey, are you running a VPN at all? Were you able to claim this month?

@steeven Sorry for writing here I already contacted me by the suspension email but I would like to know why the account is being reviewed because I really did not do anything wrong and I have 4 profiles in my brave of which those two had them open at the same time and What a coincidence that those two have had that problem, I would like to know what happens because I really had my referrals and then out of nowhere it happens that I live from that and I kill my family that happens to me pfff the sad drop really and sorry for the situation again I need your help

Hi I don’t use VPN, this month on my mobile I have two buttons to claim with the same amount one did it the old nope, the old button is here from 3 month impossible to claim it !

No response at all ?
Now i have “The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later.” in my publishers account from weeks… the BAT is growing but i’m not capable of do anything with it !

Did you try connecting to a different Wi-Fi connection or to use cellular connection?

You’re not getting many ads, so is the country you are in the problem?
On mobile, did you force close the app and try again?

If you reset anything or remove and reinstall, it’s likely you lose any BAT that are in the browser.

Yes of course, I try everything I see in this forum, my country in France, I don’t think that’s a problem…

Maybe if you didn’t see this yet: https://community.brave.com/t/faq-why-am-i-not-seeing-brave-ads/62433

If the browser thinks you are actually in Spain, Andorra, Belgium or Luxemburg that could be causing the problem.

Yes I see this, but my problem is not to not see ads, but to not being paid !

In the screenshots, you aren’t getting hardly any ads. The last screenshot says you got three for the month. They might not send such a low amount that only three ads would earn. Something could be wrong outside of Brave that you aren’t able to get many ads and you are having trouble collecting. Doesn’t seem to be a Brave error to me. Good luck figuring it out.

In fact on my iPhone I always got a button impossible to collect and error from brave server

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.