Importing payment methods from Firefox

Is there a way to import my payment methods (i.e. debit and credit card info) from Firefox (103.0 - Windows 10 64bit) to Brave (Version 1.41.100 Chromium: 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (Windows 10 64-bit)?

I’ve searched the Brave Community, Reddit, and Google, and have found no confirmation as to whether this is possible or not.

My hunch is that it is not currently possible, but I’m a brand-new Brave user, so I’m holding out hope that there may be a workaround that I’m not privy to. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

edit: Of course I could simply use Firefox to conduct transactions rather than rifling through my physical wallet and typing out card info, but it would be convenient if using a separate browser for that single purpose wasn’t necessary.

Not that I am aware of.

Wouldn’t you only need to do this once though? You can save them in Brave, just not import from Firefox.

(Or you could use something like Bitwarden, then the browser and platform wouldn’t matter so much, but you’d still have to do the 1-time re-entry.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.