Importing chrome bookmarks, only expand right

I imported my chrome bookmarks but I can’t get to them all because folders only expand to the right so when it is opening all the way to the right side of the screen, I can’t open any of my other folders since they won’t expand to the left.

1 Like

Please fill-out the template and/or use the guidelines to provide as much information as possible.

Its hard to assist without know where to start and we try to avoid having to ask unnecessary questions.
That said, what build/release are you using?
Did you import during on-boarding or did you already have Brave installed and imported into a previously existing profile?

I downloaded the browser yesterday. I imported later from the settings page after installing.

Brave: 0.25.2
V8: 6.9.427.23
rev: 8ea2a9ce5ca329478186e6393e07f1cf87d34a22
Muon: 8.1.8
OS Release: 6.1.7601
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 69.0.3497.100

There very well may be some issues happening with the Muon build (v0.25.2). We’re now moving our beta build into the stable channel. Head back to Download Brave Beta | Brave Browser and grab a copy of the Beta build. Importing from Chrome or any other browser is a breeze.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.