Importing bookmarks from Safari in iPad to Brave

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

I don’t see any option in settings to import bookmarks from the Safari browser. Additionally, Brave isn’t syncing with my Windows 10 laptop. That would eliminate the need to import bookmarks from Safari, although I would prefer that since Safari has more bookmarks I’d like to import. Can anyone please help? I like the Brave browser and wish to keep using it. Thank you.
Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello there @Preacher1 let me kindly inform you that in order to import your Bookmarks from Safari to Brave, you will have to create a HTML file.

1. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose File > Export > Bookmarks. The exported file is called “Safari Bookmarks.html.”
  2. To use the exported bookmarks in another browser, import the file named “Safari Bookmarks.html.”
  3. While in Brave tap on the 3 dot menu (this will open a small window showing additional options)
  4. Select bookmarks (this will take you to your bookmark manager)
  5. Click on the share icon – note that you must be at root level (the screen in this step) in order for the Share button to appear.
  6. Select Import or Export

Being that said, could you please provide more details about why you are unable to use Brave sync with your PC?

Be waiting for your response.