Imported Recovery key but no token

hi I changed my pc. So, I saved brave recovery key. I installed brave on new pc. I imported recovery key but my balance didnt come back. Can I solve this problem?

@engineerrr06,
Did you have your wallet verified before you changed PCs? Additionally, is your old PC still active w/your Brave data on it?

1 Like

it was verified but I disconnected. Old pc isnt active.

@engineerrr06,
On your new PC, try and re-verify your wallet with your Uphold account. If you do, your balance should reflect where it left off previously.

I tried many times but it is same. if this is so, what’s the point of recovery key?

@engineerrr06,
I’m confused – you’re saying that on your new PC your wallet is verified with the same Uphold account that you were using previously?

I imported wallet with recovery key on new pc. I also linked uphold account. My previous balance has not been charged.

@engineerrr06,
So when you open your Rewards panel and click on Wallet verified you see something like this?

Further – is the balance that you had in your previous wallet reflected in your Uphold account?

no. balance didnt reflect

Hi @engineerrr06 - please send any new info to our DM. thanks!

new info? I particularly shared my problem. what info do you want?

I use brave browser on multiple computer - bedroom, workshop, office, wife’s laptop, daughter’s laptop and my own laptop too. Since uphold allows only 3 browsers to be verified and in my case there are several, So can I export wallet recovery from one of these computer’s browser and import the key on others - such that all the browsers have the same key and the rewards from all browsers will be integrated to one single wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.