IMPORTANT- Windows 11 crashing when opening Brave

Would like to re-open the report from Windows 11 crashing when opening Brave… I can confirm the issue is still reproducible, it just happened to me yesterday after installing brave for about after 24 hours of usage it would abruptly crash and shut down my pc, crash reports? there are no crash reports however I could provide some informational event logs from windows… provided below:

Windows Version: using the latest windows 11 ver.
Device Model: Acer Aspire A315-41G

Logs:
2:22:19 AM

2:22:51 AM

2:22:51 AM

22:52 AM

1 Like

Those errors appear not be related with Brave, but with the system itself.
The only “error” is the “Brave Update Service”, that didn’t respond to the command to start. That can happen if the system is overloaded, for instance.

yeah, and i have really no idea so i provided those with it cuz maybe it would help… about the system processes though, the system isn’t even overloaded brave would just abruptly blacks out my pc even after a fresh restart.

yeah, and i have really no idea so i provided those with it cuz maybe it would help… about the system processes though, the system isn’t even overloaded brave would just abruptly blacks out my pc even after a fresh restart.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.