Important Information regarding Account Reviews/Suspensions

Wait them review your account. Hope unlocked soon. Also don’t be zombie opened your account to check still reviewing or not. Just forget this campaign. :wink:

1 Like

Sometimes these reviews can take extremely long since individual cases are unique.

1 Like

EVERY individual case is unique. It takes time to review these cases - if it didn’t, we wouldn’t be giving people a fair chance to defend themselves. Rest assured that we are working on a way to get them all reviewed as soon as we can.

5 Likes

Ya lleva tiempo mi cuenta asi entiendo que tengas mucho volumen de revisiones pero desbloquen mi cuenta sinceramente las cosas se hicieron lo mas transparente posible respetando las normas nose que pasa con el sistema de ustedes alla

3 Likes

14 days now to wait, I appreciate the decision of any brave team, at least responding to each e-mail sounds very good, so let’s wait when the answer will come

1 Like

I have yet to be verified​:cry: and still no rewrds​:cry::cry::+1:

2 Likes

it will be a month now. Meanwhile can we create a new account?

1 Like

I do not recommend creating a new account. Chances are very high you will be flagged again, and secondly, you can’t transfer sites/channels out of a suspended account into a new account anyway.

3 Likes

Hello @Asad those of us that were not paid last month, what was the cause as it would not be nice if it happens this coming month again.

1 Like

If we can collaborate in a quicker way to accelerate the review the accounts lets us know thanks.

2 Likes

@Asad can you say how many millions of accounts have been suspended? I think trading sites that have many users they can work serving 50 email complaints with just 1 person in 1 day

if you and the team are working on reviewing each account, I believe that in the past 2 weeks some suspended accounts can be solved immediately, so what work do you actually do there?

almost I see nothing really solved on account problems suspended from this forum, I hope I’m wrong, sorry I just asked

3 Likes

Maybe if they were standard support tickets, sure. But these aren’t as simple as just writing an email. They each require extensive review.

The account suspension appeals are an act of good faith that we’re putting out there for anyone who is suspended. We have very high confidence in our fraud detection systems. So with these, we are really going above and beyond to make sure there are no false positives.

1 Like

@Asad yeah, I always appreciate your team’s performance and don’t intend to trap you in questions, you say it’s not as easy as writing an email but you ask us to communicate via email
support+publishers@basicattentiontoken.org
suspensions@brave.com

I believe some publishers obey the rules by not making threads with request numbers, maybe you forget they are waiting for your e-mail reply, at least I also see complaints piling up on this forum and it looks really bad

I appreciate that, you have very high confidence in the fraud detection system, but I believe “no system is safe”, I believe they are waiting for your email reply this time not a system that replies to their emails automatically

brave%20under%20review
I like those words, where real people will read and reply to your message.

so what are you doing now and are you a real human? how to solve the issue of the publisher account that has been suspended until now, whether you and the team really solve it in good faith, sorry I did not mean to offend you and the team, I still appreciate the performance of you and the other brave teams, thank you for answering the question me, cheers

3 Likes

Nobody has been forgotten. We are working through the list of account reviews systematically. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

okay, that sounds good, so let’s see how you deal with this, cheers

1 Like

Thanks @Asad. We are waiting for your reply patiently. Hope for as early as possible.

1 Like

One month still no response. this became a joke.

Sorry for that @zore the publisher support team are doing everything possible to attend to all queries.

still a joke then… im doing brave since january. not a single payment yet.

I can only say, welcome to May

we are all waiting for something too uncertain, while our content continues to run on the Brave campaign even without payment, please wait with us here :wave::wave::wave:

3 Likes