IMMEDIATE HELP NEEDED..READ MY POST AND HELP ASAP..you may save a life

Hello Respected Helpers of this Amazing Community .I found brave very interesting and helpful in every possible case. I have been using Brave for 4 days now and i can feel what i have been missing for so many days. But i am unable to receive any BATS out of the ads i see…i am stuck at 0.00 usd …whereas my estimated shows 0.40usd per month. I have a verified account and have been clicking on ads and staying on their websites for 10-15 seconds but the BATS don’t increase. Please guide me in what mistake i might be making and help me overcome in this problem as soon as possible …
Thanking You All

Hey, @CJ19 Let me clear one thing you don’t have to click on ads to get rewards.
Also, your estimated reward is what your paid amount that will be sent in your verified wallet every month. For you to get some amount in your Brave wallet you need to wait for a month since it’s collecting in “estimated rewards” after that I mean on the payment day you’ll get payment on your (if you are verified)uphold or your brave account.

You need to keep wait till the payment day.

Also, you don’t need to click on ads. Once you get notification or you see them in your tab you’ll get paid.

1 Like

[quote=“CJ19, post:1, topic:274623”]
whereas my estimated shows 0.40usd
[/quote]

This estimatIon will be paid once a month. So you’ll get it in the next payout in September.

1 Like

Hmm… I was genuinely scared from the title. Are you crazy??

What does this have to do with your life :confused:

5 Likes

@ItzMeRajat i thought another Nigerian prince needed help transferring money… I was all in!

5 Likes

Haha!! Well played!

. . . . . . . . .

long time ago i got spam email that clam the same thing you talking about here :joy: :joy: :joy:

let us save the prince

1 Like