I'm not received the content creator payout until now

its 13 th Feb but still i didnt get it bruh !! why is this happening

Are Payment for Creator/ Publisher still process?.. please give us some info ? My account : pakdedody21@gmail.com

my email id - anasbaig10@gmail.com

i havent received all of my bat as well… please check my account : chrisepeterson@gmail.com

My mail I’d is technogamers054@gmail.com
I didn’t received payment till now…

1 Like

@steeven sorry to disturb you sir …but i didnt get my publisher’s payout yet…thanks in advance
email linked - anasbaig10@gmail.com

@tazer see your transaction of 11th feb you have received payment of 18.05 bat that was your payment of this month which was paid on 11th feb and was updated on 13th feb.

1 Like

we await answers about this situation.

my email linked to my creator account send to you by DM @steeven

I recommend that you remove your email, because someone can use that to email you and pretend to be from brave support team to steal your money. Please only DM admins if they ask you to, because posting your personal information publically is risky.

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now. get-vidmate.com instasave.onl

Hi all - there was an issue this month that prevented a small number of payments from successfully processing this month. This has been fixed and they will process as expected on March 8th.

4 Likes