I'm in Poland, but Brave rewards unavailable

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

i don t have rewards

windows 10, 1.49.120

no

june or july

yes. when i lived in belarus. after migration in Poland brave rewards lost and unavailable

no

yes, Poland

i don t know

1 Like

People living near Russia usually have Russian set as language which has been the issue lately. If that is not the case for you, go through the above linked page.

1 Like

Polish and Russian are different languages. Poland has no border with Russia. It is one of the EU member states. Contrary to the example you have linked above, Poland was not part of Soviet Union, thus they do not speak Russian.

Confusing Poland with Russia is like confusing Pakistan with India :smiley:

1 Like

Lol. I guess confused my self.

Well, well. Sorry. I thought they were. Anyway. Thanks so much for pointing out! Shoulda paid more attention to history classes lol

1 Like

not yet, but if Belarus gets absorbed, but that is all maybe in the future, technically as they are a union state and a CIS country, there is a kind of border. But agree about ads, none here in the UK!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.