I'm having trouble getting my creator account login verification email

I’m having trouble getting my creator account login verification email. I make sure to check all spam and trash folders

Please check the problem and help me fix it. My email [email protected]

Thanks

@sleepbill580

Are you using Brave Browser to connect via webmail, to your Yahoo e-mail account?

Are you able to edit, read, write, view - in other words, manipulate - OTHER e-mail messages, using Brave Browser to connect via webmail, to your Yahoo e-mail account?

Take a look at your (any possible) e-mail filters at your Yahoo e-mail account.

The following assumes that you are using Brave Browser in order to access your Yahoo e-mail account via webmail.

And, you use a Brave Browser > New Private Window.

And, you are not using a VPN, during your webmail sessions.

And, you have your Global Shields settings, as follows:

In order to ease the network flow and web compatibility . . .

In a Brave Browser > New Window, go to: brave://settings/clearBrowserData

Examine all of the settings for all three tabs: Basic / Advanced / On exit

Be as sure as you can be, that the settings are arranged for your use of Brave Browser.

Set: Time range:All time, when manually clearing (using tabs: Basic / Advanced).

Re clearing Cookies and other site data - do that - it is a necessary step when trying to fix website access/rendering problems.

In a Brave Browser > New Window, go to: brave://settings/cookies

Disable: Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows

Remove all: Sites that clear cookies when you close them

In the upper-right-hand corner of the window, notice the Search field. There, enter: yahoo.com

Scroll down to: Sites that can never use cookies

Be certain, there, that none of the listed sources for cookies are, or might be, sources related to the website of interest.

While still at the Cookies settings page, find: Sites that can always use cookies

Click the Add button

Enter [*.]yahoo.com:443 as the site, but Do Not Enable :

• Current Private session only
  • Including third-party cookies on this site

Click the Add button

Next, in a Brave Browser > New Window, go to: brave://settings/content/javascript

In the upper-right-hand corner of the window, notice the Search field. There, enter: yahoo.com

Scroll down to: Not allowed to use Javascript

Be certain, there, that none of the listed sources for JavaScripts are, or might be, sources related to the website of interest.

While still at the JavaScript settings page, find: Allowed to use Javascript

Click the Add button

Enter [*.]yahoo.com:443 as the site . . . but Do Not Enable :

• Current Private session only

Click the Add button

Next, in a Brave Browser > New Window, go to: brave://settings/security

Disable: Use secure DNS

Do not use a VPN, for connecting to the bank - intending to Sign In.

Use a Brave Browser > New Private Window

But Do Not use a Brave Browser > New Private Window with Tor

Site settings - tip

In a Brave Browser > New Window, go to: brave://settings/content/all

Use the Search field, for finding the existing Site settings for a domain. As a test of searching and finding the specific Site settings, enter: www.yahoo.com

The Site settings you see, are the same that result, by your Right-Clicking on the Padlock icon, that is located near the left end of the URL address field, when you visit: https://www.yahoo.com - you would scroll down the resulting pop-down window . . . to the bottom, and select Site settings

I tried with Brave browser, chrome and firefox
I don’t use filter in yahoo mail settings. I have no knowledge of those settings and have never made edits to the mail settings.
I don’t use VPN
I tried private browsing mode
The last time I was able to successfully login to my account was 12/14/2021

Recently posted by one of the moderators. Might apply to your situation? I don’t know anything about creator accounts so just passing along information that might relate!

Thanks, but my verified channel is twitch

1 Like

@steeven Can you help me to solve this problem?

So sad
I sent an email to [email protected], but days have passed without a response.

Hi @sleepbill580, is this still an issue?

As of now, I still can’t log into my Creator account.
Please help me, my email is [email protected]

Hi @sleepbill580, you should now be set. Looks like it was going to your spam.

hi @sleepbill580. I have the exactt problem. Checking my mail in in both the browser and thunderbird, social/all/spam folders. I tried many times during the past 10 days. I e-mailed [email protected] 4 days ago with no response until now. I don’t have an eccout, I want to create one but cannot get an e-mail. Updated Brave, still same.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.