I'm barely getting ads this last week

@Sarys,
I can reproduce the issue with downloading from that site (bleepingcomputer) and have forwarded this information to our web compatibility team.

Actually, didn’t need them. as it says in the dev tools console window, the download is being blocked due to the site requesting an insecure redirect. This is actually being blocked by the underlying Chromium engine itself, not in Brave. I’m seeing this same behavior in Chrome as well.

Note that the link itself is to here
(h ttp://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/VirusUtilities/EN/tdsskiller.exe) but it is not served over HTTPS.

Been online for 14 hours again today and not a single ad. Mean time I’m in the region of all the campaign that I have yet to get ads from. Including last month’s ads. Haven’t received any of these. Something was changed for sure as someone mentioned earlier in the post. This is not cool at all. If your main selling point are BAT then why are you suddenly gimping our ads? Maybe this campaign page I found in here community is BS, but if it’s real then why don’t I receive the ones available for my region? https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

2 Likes

No ads for the last 3 days. smh

Well, that’s too long.

What messages do you see on brave://rewards-internals after viewing a new tab page ad?

ps.: first remember to enable brave://flags/ > Enable Brave Rewards verbose logging

Pop up ads have stopped for me, and there is a new Polkadot ad that shows up when you open a new Browser Window that you don’t get credit for

3 days now and 0 ads, something is wrong on Brave’s end

1 Like

Do you see the message You do not have enough unblinded tokens on your log after viewing a new tab page ad?

Let’s be clear that they’re daily poisoning the catalog with vicious campaigns parameters.

Here’s the last nonsense…

0.001 roughly means that you have 1 chance out of 1000 to get this ad each time you open new tab. No other inline content ad (news) will appear until you hit it.

I wonder if the advertiser knows if their paid service is being used for this.

The same is being applied to push ads, but gosh, 0.001 is totally overkill.

1 Like

These are the two messages I get in my LOG. A ton of them in there.

AM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_token.cc(228)] Response public key = does not exist in payments issuer public keys

ERROR:publisher.cc(774)] Publisher info not found

Do you see any “You do not have enough unblinded tokens” message?

No I do not have any messages that say I don’t have enough.

I have this error and I also have this problem

I would say your device is probably flagged.

Try unverify/verify your wallet if you want to check.

1 Like

I’ve reached to Steeven a 3-4 times about this in over the last 3 months, and I get no reply. Messaged him again yesterday. Just being ignored.

1 Like

Hmm… does your operating system language/region matches your ip location?

For example… I’m from Brazil and it’s important that my settings be like the image below (Windows 10), otherwise ads would get very limited for me:

Yeah all my settings, and updates, and notifications are good. I get notified when you reply to me, and also when I test on Bennish. I see the notifications banners. Just not getting ads anymore.

Have u a post or more detailed comment about the unverification?

I mean, Is your device verified with a wallet like Uphold or Gemini?i

If it is, you could try logging out and then logging in. If the device is flagged a message will appear.

What about the new tab ad (background sponsored image)?

Do you see them? Is it earning something?

same to me; not a single ad last week, this week seems to be the same