If you are using Brave Rewards on Brave 1.2 or older for Desktop, it is time to upgrade

A post was split to a new topic: Brave Ads on desktop

Replied on DM; hope it helped. If not, we can jump on to an email thread. Cheers

out of curiosity, when will rewards from a synced mobile device converge with desktop rewards?

I do not see any updates available, but I am using 64b Linux. Is there an update for us Linux users as well?

Yes, itā€™s also available for Linux @anonomouscoder. Did you install Brave using https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018666072-How-do-I-install-Brave-on-Linux-using-the-terminal- or other method?

Ah, I didnā€™t do the first curl command, as I thought that only had to be done with the initial install. Thank you.

uphold closed my account without any reason ):

Thank you Steven for your update. It is drawing very close to the date when the accumulated BAT for the month of March will be available.
I personally, as you would be aware did not get the FEB 2020 BAT rewards and am praying that I wonā€™t have the same issue this month as last month.
If I do and am not able to avail myself of the BAT I will be mighty upset and you will be hearing about itā€¦ I have updated my Brave Browser in rediness so that on the 6th of this month I will be able to receive the accumulated BAT from both FEB & MARā€¦

Iā€™m running 1.5.123 and never received any payout for March. My estimated BAT earned for April is 0.0 although the only browser I use is brave. When I check my rewards it says next payment day is May 5th. What happened to Aprilā€™s payout? Tomorrow is April 5th, so what no April payout either. I also followed the instructions on the March megathread and still nothing, not even a reply. Did brave decide to stop the rewards program with out telling anyone?

Here is what I see
Brave is up to date

[Version 1.5.123 Chromium: 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

and yet my lost BAT has not been added anywhere. What do I do now?

Still waiting for a clue to what is happening

Hi @2redhot1 - can you DM me your Rewards Internals, they can be found here - brave://rewards-internals/.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @2redhot1 - can you send in a DM? Not seeing it in my inbox.

I did a direct paste of the first - subject 2redhot / 2redhot1 Direct pasteā€¦

I have 2 community accounts - as I lost access and needed help regaining access so now I have managed to use each to try to solve this - my error entirely. So sorry, I hate to get rid of either until this resolves and want to use the origins 2redhot to communicate if I can to begin to end this circular madness.

Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion

Valerie

Not a worry @2redhot1 - Iā€™ve just DMā€™d you.

In case you never get my message on the forum - our communication has completely disappeared.

You had last senta request to confirm the Payment ID

When I checked it, I see that was the ID of the tipper - which was listed only in that message we shared - perhaps you can see it in your messages?

anyway - here is my wallet info again - I hope we can still communicate to resolve this issue

Thank you

Key Info Seed: Valid

Wallet created: 06/29/2019, 12:42:22 AM