If the amount of Brave we receive is less, shouldn't the amount be lowered to access your uphold from your mobile?

For me it is being very difficult to get the minimum 25 bats to be able to access uphold from the mobile and if now they give us less Bats, shouldn’t they lower this amount?

5 Likes

nah. you can simply create uphold account from their website.

2 Likes

Why I am not seeing ad on my mobile since 2 hours , is that normal , all settings are good , why after getting some ads my ads stop coming

3 Likes

hard to say. I too do not received ads as much as before. Maybe its due to the increasing number of brave user. who knows

3 Likes

hmm thanks for your reply, I think brave is getting broken because even if I recieve ads they are not of my relevance

1 Like

well… its still good for watching video on youtube :grimacing:

2 Likes

Actually i have an uphold account but i can’t add to brave rewards in my phone because the minimum amount to can do that is 25…

3 Likes

Ok i did it, but now what?? Brave rewards still saying that the minimum amount to log in is 25 bats, please help.

Indeed. It sucks that you can login uphold in the desktop app but not on mobile. The only thing we can do is wait. I’ve been using the mobile version for a month and not even a full BAT😔

2 Likes

I completely agree! I’m sitting at 24.75 BAT this month now I have to wait a whole freaking month longer to get that last bit after taking months already.

Alternatively, get away from this stüpid Uphold only integration. They aren’t the worst out there any longer but they’re still far from anything I’d be using it it wasn’t forced on me. There must be other platforms willing to partner up, for the love of god please work with them. Until then lower the stûpid requirement for Uphold to like 5 BAT. Don’t get the point of a limit anyway. Maybe because their system sucks and can’t handle it, touching back to why they are crap and we need other options.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.