Hello I am new brave user. actually I don’t understand auto contribute feature fully. so I have question.
- if I turn off auto contribute, am I get reward?
- if I contribute to channels is this cut from my free reward?
- How can I get free reward? Browsing any site or only brave verified site?
@hrsagar first, I assumed you’re asking as a user. So:
- In order to get “rewards” / earn BAT, you need to opt-in to Brave Ads (available for desktop and Android in supported regions). Brave will show you an ads as system notification.
- You can have Brave Ads enabled with Auto-contribute disabled.
They are two different feature with each own setting. Brave Ads is a feature to earn BAT while Auto-contributr is a feature that allow Brave user to support online creators. But it’s better if you also support online creators.
- Auto-contribute and tipping will use funds that you have on your
brave://rewards wallet. Either it’s BAT from grants, from ads or your own funds.
Let me know if it’s still unclear.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.