IDM extension is not installing

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

I have installed the IDM(Internet Download Manager) but it is not installing the extension in brave browser…I tried to install manually too in the extension page but couldn’t succeed… Initially, it was working great and I can download through IDM…But 2 days ago It was removed from the browser and refusing to get installed. Thing is it is working in Google Chrome, Opera, firefox perfectly but not in Brave Browser. So lost interest in using Brave Browser and back to other Browsers. If you will fix it then I 'll return. I was enjoying brave until this happened. Please give me some solution to what to do?

I use idm also haven’t had this issue

Uninstall it and then install it…I m facing this issue,so told… Kindly give me some ideas how will I Install the idm extension…It is saying that the extension can harm my pc n blocking the extension…What should I do?I tried to install it manually too n could not succeed. I kind of liked the browser experience and idm was working fine before.but this issue started 2-3 days ago

The exact line it is saying that " Extensions,apps and themes can harm your computer. Are you sure you want to continue? When I click on continue button,it is showing apps, extensions and user scripts can’t b added from this website. These are happening when I tried to install the extension manually.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.