Idk if it's a bug. Please read and help me

@Manolito020,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

3 Likes

@Mattches
No problem, I already did it.

2 Likes

@Manolito020,
Thank you.
There does not appear to be anything off with your wallet at first glance – I’ve reached out the team again for more information here as the issue should have resolved itself with the update.

3 Likes

@Mattches
Ok, I’ll wait then. But don’t you think that in the restore that my computer had, it may have damaged some file that has to do with the tips or something like that?

2 Likes

I am also facing this for Youtube Creators- 1(in the video), 2, 3 etc. in Brave Nightly-

Brave 1.30.38 Chromium: 93.0.4577.51 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit)
Revision 762d21050e2da59930c784c09b134d0b0b148188-refs/branch-heads/4577@{#915}

The flutter seen in the video sometimes holds but many times does not. Also Right Click and “Inspect” shows some missing elements on comparison with the same page on latest stable version where it is working fine. Also notice the arrow that is failing to load-

PS- Now I am facing the exact same thing in Stable Version 1.28.106 Chromium: 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit) also. Even on this community page.
OS- Window 10 (for both Braves)

3 Likes

This information adds a lot, thank you for sharing it. Hopefully @Mattches can see this

2 Likes

@Aman_M,
Do you also see this for verified Twitter accounts or is it only for Youtube Creators?

2 Likes

Twitter was working fine until now. But now tipping option is not available on both twitter and Youtube (even if a creator isn’t verified there used to be a tipping option). It is back on community page somehow.

2 Likes

@Aman_M @Manolito020,
Can you please go to brave://components and check to see what version of the Brave Local Data Updater you have?

2 Likes

@Mattches
It’s okay, right?

2 Likes

@Manolito020,
Yes that looks like the correct version. When you visit Twitter/Youtube, are you visiting the .es version of the site?

2 Likes

@Mattches
Well it is .com but yes, it is in Spanish.

2 Likes

@Manolito020,
Can you try setting youtube to English just to test and see if this is part of the issue?

2 Likes

@Mattches
It does nothing, I even changed my location to USA and it had no effect either.

3 Likes

I also have the same version at brave://components/

2 Likes

Thank you for testing. Still unclear about what’s going on here. I’ve opened the following issue and started dialog with our Rewards team to get this issue looked at:

3 Likes

Thanks for the work and hopefully you can find some reason and solution for this. Best regards!

3 Likes

@Mattches
Greetings, in view of the fact that this problem can be postponed a bit, I have come up with an idea and would like your assertion as to whether the result I can get is as expected.

I firmly believe that if I delete Brave at the root it is possible that the problem will be solved. But as I don’t want to lose the bat I got, if I backup the User Data folder, reinstall Brave and overwrite the folder, will I get my rewards data back?

Before I do that, I would like to know if you have any idea if the result I hope to get will be satisfactory.

1 Like

Yes, that’s why I wanted to ask before doing so :s

1 Like

@Manolito020,
No – unfortunately that will not work. As @Codesalots mentioned, BAT is not carried over in this way.

2 Likes