I'd like to know if brave rewards are synced across devices (Yes, I use the same wallet). And can I sync the same wallet's rewards between Brave Stable and Brave Nightly?

Briefly describe your issue:

I first downloaded Brave stable then nightly on both my Android phone and Windows 10. I want to sync all my BATs to my wallet (which I verified with Gemini). Then uninstall the Brave Nightly (which I still have everywhere) on all of my devices.
I want to use the Brave Stable across all of my devices with one wallet (Gemini), preferably Uphold (if possible). And I’d appreciate a list of wallet services supported by Brave.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Android 12, Brave 1.37.112, Chromium 100.0.4896.79

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

On this current Brave Stable, no. It doesn’t give me the Gemini option like the other ones, except Uphold. But it is verified on the other devices.

What date did you verify your wallet?

April 10, 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

No, because I just started using Brave this month.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Yes.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, I am in the US.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes, it did.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I have not. And I use Gemini. I would love to use uphold. But it seems like it’s not supported in my state.

P.S: I posted on Brave Community over two weeks ago and never got any help. Looking forward to getting it in the foreseeable future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.