I want you to send me the contents of a pane that came near the pane on which "Brave Talk" is written on my brave web browser application on my windows 10 laptop on one day one time

Title- I want you to send me the contents of a pane that came on my brave web browser application on my windows 10 laptop on one day one time

My operating system and version- Windows 10 Pro

My brave version- Version 1.37.113 Chromium: 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

One day on my brave web browser application on my windows 10 laptop there was a pane on the right side of the brave web browser application. On that pane “Brave Talk” was written. On that pane below “Brave Talk” “Brave Rewards” was written. On that pane below “Brave Rewards” “Earn tokens and give back” was written. On that pane below “Earn tokens and give back” “Earn tokens by viewing Brave Private Ads and support content creators automatically.” was written. On that pane below “Earn tokens by viewing Brave Private Ads and support content creators automatically.” there was some content. Then near that pane a different pane came and then I did something on my windows 10 laptop by mistake and then that different pane went away. After that different pane went away when I open the brave web browser application on my laptop that different pane doesn’t come near that pane. On that day my brave web browser application’s version on my laptop was Version 1.37.113 Chromium: 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (64-bit). Can you send me the contents of that different pane?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.