I want to take out all my coins and uninstall my browser

Hello,

I want to take all my coins off of the Brave browser and delete it off my computer. I have many instances of brave. I have 4 connected to Uphold exchange and 4 connected to the Gemini exchange.

I deleted 2 instances off of Uphold and 1 instance from the Gemini exchange.

I can not add any more instances from either exchange due to the 4 instance cap from each exchange for the Brave Browser.

I also have only received coins from 1 instance on Uphold and nothing on my instances from Gemini since December.

I also have 8 other instances from Brave browser that are not on any exchange due to the fact that 1. I can make other accounts to add more instances to either Gemini or Uphold exchanges due to the instances cap of 4. 2. I can not make more Gemini or Uphold accounts to add more instances either.

1. How do I take out my Brave Browser rewards that I have earned that are not on either exchange?

2. Why am I not getting any other rewards from what I have now?

I have tried to go on to Brave threads from Reddit and on the Brave Community forum also.
I have not received any rectification for these problems.

Please, someone - anyone reply to this thread and tell me what I should do and possibly where to go to look for my answers.

I am going to delete my Browser instances from my Gemini and Uphold accounts and take out the monies that I am entitled to.

If I do not find a solution to these problems I will just stop using the browser altogether.

Regards
Charlie

1 Like

rewards in an unverfied wallet cannot be withdrawn, only used for tipping. as for not receiving rewards properly you should probably dm a staff member, steeven or saltybanana seem to respond most of the time.

I understand that. Please re-read what I wrote. I want to use an exchange to withdraw my coins that are not on an exchange already but I can’t because of the instance limit of 4. I tried connecting them to another exchange account also but it won’t let me make another exchange account on either Gemini or Uphold.

I have deleted my browser instances connected to Gemini and Uphold exchanges already. They have BAT/$$ in them.

I have 8 other browser instances I am trying to get coins out of by connecting them to new Gemini and Uphold exchange accounts but they won’t let me make new accounts.

Understand?

Thanks
Charlie

Also, How do I know they two members are “staff members” and not just some scammers that work with you?
I’ve been scammed too many times with crypto and I’m tiered of wasting my money and time. I just want out of it right now.

you can easy look those member up here on the forum but I’ll save you the time.

Ok, Thank You for the information. If I do get the approval to remove one custodial account. Will any coins be taken away from what I have already?

I am kind of confused about the wallet. I only have my coins in the Uphold exchange now. I deleted the browser instances and all the brave reward BAT coins are in one account on Uphold exchange.

I think I already tried this and that is why I was not receiving any other BAT.

Is there a way to know if I submitted this request or not?

Thank You for all your help.

It so difficult to get the correct answers without potentially getting scamed.

Should I try to contact either one of the members you suggested?

I’m fairly new around here and just a random guy, I understand the suspicion. It would probably be best to dm steeven or another staff member there is a list of staff and mods here.

https://community.brave.com/about

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!