I want to cancel my subscription

I tried to cancel my subscription by submitting the form but my invoice number 11CE178-00001 is not recognized. I am told that it is invalid. The email I signed up with is [deleted for privacy]
So could you please unsubscribe me. Thank you in advance

https://account.brave.com/

And cancel subscription

Hello Smarty Aadi, there is no button or link to cancel the subscription. The only thing there is is a link to “delete my account” which leads to a form to fill out. And this form refuses my invoice number. It says the number is not valid.

Well. I’ll tag @SaltyBanana to look into this.

NOTE
It might take a while till someone gets back to you since it’s weekend in the US now and team generally works only weekdays.

BTW, what is the amount being charged to your Credit Card ?

9,47€ or in dollars about 10$.

Hmm. It seems your plan is the VPN one. Anyway, could you log in from other email addresses you might have and check if that works?

@Dhakal First off, you don’t have to put in an invoice number. Leave that blank and fill out everything else as best you can. So do the form at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003078831

In terms of subscription, if you did it on desktop,m then going to accounts.brave.com wouldf show you what you’re subscribed for. If you have nothing, like me, then it will show as below:

But if you’re subscribed, you would see list there and it would let you unsubscribe.

Now, other thing to ask is if you might have done anything on your Mobile device? Because if you had signed up for it on iOS or Android, then those payments would be done through your Play Store. Therefore you’d have to check your subscriptions there.

Hi @Dhakal

Did you submit a ticket to our Support Form? If you did, could you kindly tag me and share your ticket #ID and I can handle your request.

Thanks!

Hi @SaltyBanana , my problem is that I can’t submit the form. It doesn’t recognize my invoice number. It marked this: “Please enter your Premium account bill number: is not valid”. I just want to cancel my subscription. Would you be so kind and kind as to please do so.

Hi @Dhakal

You don’t need to include your invoice number as it’s not a required field.
Can you try submitting a ticket to our form and sharing your ticket #ID I can handle your request.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.