I want to be more places where we can send money

I want to be more places where we can send money. For exemple: paypal card, pqysafe, etc. I want to withdraw my money from brave rewards to paypal, and i don’t can!

1 Like

I keep thinking that myself and I feel like eventually it will come. For now, I just let the BAT accumulate in my UPHOLD account until I have enough to care about…lol

I like the prospect of gaining tips from good content across the web in places like twitter. I became a brave creator by registering my site thefallofthespider.com (a blog site that needs a lot of work…lol) and I have been trying to think of a way to split the “tips” or any BAT contributions received .

I have one idea where I allow guest writers to come post and share their knowledge on any given topic and some how allow the writer access to those tips. I would make tips off my own work…which I would use to keep the site up and running.

It is a pet project…I really think it could work even though it is across so many varying topics. The world is big and we have to take the 50,000 foot view of the world we live in.

omg… I can’t believe I just typed all that… my bad…lmao

yeah, that would be nice… But that needs more integration, hence more work… I’m sure they’re working on some RN, or like the solana integration I hope to see that come true.