I want to add my website on Brave Search Engine

Hello fellow forum members,

I hope you’re all doing well. Today, I come seeking your valuable assistance with a question I have regarding the process of adding my website, focused on Microbiology Notes, to the Brave Search Engine. I’ve scoured the internet for solutions, but I haven’t found a definitive answer yet. Therefore, I thought it would be best to reach out to this knowledgeable community and see if anyone has experience or insights on this matter.

To provide a bit of context, I have created a website that offers comprehensive notes and resources related to Microbiology. It’s a passion project of mine, and I believe it can be a valuable source of information for students, researchers, and enthusiasts interested in the field. I would love to increase its visibility by making it searchable on Brave, an emerging search engine that focuses on privacy and user control.

However, I’m unsure about the exact steps required to accomplish this task. I have already submitted my website to various search engines, but I haven’t found a specific method to ensure its inclusion in Brave Search. I have explored Brave’s official documentation and forums, but the information seems limited or outdated.

If any of you have successfully added a website to Brave Search Engine or have knowledge on the subject, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. Here are a few specific questions I have:

1. Is there a formal submission process for Brave Search Engine? If so, where can I find it?
  2. Are there any specific requirements or guidelines for websites seeking inclusion in Brave’s search results?
  3. Does Brave prioritize certain types of content or websites?
  4. Are there any best practices or tips to enhance the visibility and discoverability of a website on Brave?

Any help, advice, or pointers you can provide would be immensely valuable to me. I’m eager to learn from your experiences and expertise. Together, we can contribute to building a more knowledgeable and connected community within the realm of Microbiology.

Hi. Answer is shared below