I verified my account as publisher, and added my youtube channel, but it appears as " not verified yet"

Hi
I have already verified my account as publisher and added my youtube channel correctly, but when someone tries to give me a tip appears the message " not verified yet" .
have i to wait a few days or something else?

Hi @maxelresiliente,
It may take a while before it get updated. Let’s wait for ±24 hours and see if it’s resolved itself. :slightly_smiling_face:

i have same Problem still not verifying by youtube :disappointed_relieved:

it’s a bug that some users are currently experiencing! We’re working on a fix :slight_smile:

Thanks FOr your Quick answering :heart_eyes:
Can you Tell me how long would be take ?

Not quite sure yet – trying to get it done ASAP! We’re still looking into the exact causes :slight_smile:

Thank you very much…

Problem exists on my account as well, though i registered my youtube channel correctly december 12th already. Also taken the right steps with my uphold wallet. It’s a bit annoying to be honest. Can you look into this please? I’m patient, but not endlessly :wink:

Send me url of your channel. @Cryptovillain

Hi there!

Thx for looking in to this!

Regards
Arno

Dejan via Brave Community schreef op 2019-01-18 21:57:

Same issue here, with Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChEjTdae14om94yW24UEMDw

EDIT (the domains are working now) And domains: eibriel.com rdany.org among others (using DNS register)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.