I think I have a payout Issue

I got 64.59999999 BAT from my Brave Creators account today but I was suppose to get 141.60 BAT

I have two Creators accounts one shows a current balance of 67.45 BAT and the other shows a balance of 73.15 BAT for a total of 141.60 BAT.

Is there a fee for the transfer from my Creators account to my Gemini account?

OK it looks like one of my accounts that was at a balance of 73.15 now has a balance of 8.55 + the deposit of 64.599999999999991808 which comes out to the 73.15

I just have to wait and see if the other account comes threw this month or next.

@steeven
It’s strange how I already had a Creators account that I had setup over a year and a half ago using another email address that I use from time to time. At one point I must have just given up and forgot about that Creator account. About that time I even had my son tip me his BAT and we thought that was gone but it’s in that 2nd account. I feel st@pid for forgetting that Creators account and not checking it first. Ever since my stroke I have forgotten a lot of things. I hope that Brave is OK with me having two Creator accounts until the next payout when I can remove YouTube from the Creators list and delete the account, and add the YouTube channel to the other Creators account. My best guess is that I didn’t setup Gemini soon enough in that account for the BAT to be transferred to my Gemini account. I’m not sure if there is a way that someone @ Brave can check to see why the BAT didn’t go to my Gemini account and let me know why.

Hi @hasher411, thanks a bunch for reaching out! In a DM, to ensure your privacy, can you send the email linked to your account. I’ll take a look!

1 Like

@steeven Not sure if I need to add your name to the reply in-order for you to receive it so I’ll do it anyway! … Thanks!!! … The email address used in the creators account is [email protected]

@steeven Not sure if I need to add your name to the reply in-order for you to receive it so I’ll do it anyway! … Thanks!!! … The email address used in the creators account is [email protected]

Thanks @hasher411! I see the account with a current balance of 67.45 BAT.

Is there a different email linked to the second account? Can I ask why you have two separate accounts? Thanks!

@steeven At one point I must have just given up and forgot about the second Creators account until I tried to add my YouTube channel to my recently created Creator accounts and just got an error message until I figured out that I had a previous account. Ever since my stroke I have forgotten a lot of things. I hope that Brave is OK with me having two Creator accounts until the next payout when I can remove YouTube from the Creators list and delete the account, and add the YouTube channel to the recently created Creators account.

@steeven Around 27.45 of the 67.45 BAT have been in that Creators account for around a year and a half I think. I have to re-install my Brave browser and I was afraid I would loose my rewards so I was waiting for them to get to my Gemini account before re-installing.

Hi @hasher411, without the email or the Youtube channel I’m unable to find your second account. Can you send one of those? Thanks.

[email protected]

If you don’t have your second email account then I think you should send link to your youtube account which is linked to that email.

My YouTube channel

Thanks @hasher411. This youtube channel is linked to the email and account that you’ve already provided above. Do you have an email or channel link that’s attached to your second Creators account? I’ll need that to find it. Thanks!

@steeven My other Channel isn’t the problem but OK. … [email protected]

@steeven My other Channel isn’t the problem but OK. … [email protected]

Thanks @hasher411. I see a total of 67.45 BAT that should payout for this month. Is that the correct amount?

Yes, Thanks @steeven

When do you think Creator payouts will be completed?

@steeven sir! Please read

Hi brave support!

I have my own YouTube channel. And the YouTube channel from Bangladesh. I mean i live in Bangladesh, If i sign-up on brave publisher and connect my YouTube channel will i get bat? I can earn about 30-50 bat a month by my 5 phone and windows. Will i get the payment by uphold?

And can i use my father id card in uphold? Cause in my country uphold not supported,my father live in India, can i use my father account?

Overall, will i get the payment?

Thanks❤️