I stopped receiving ads after the second day of the update to Version 1.18.75

I am from the us and here is a screenshot of the link @sampson , about the screenshare i am sorry but i can’t do it

To add on that, my brother is having the same issue in his personal laptop

Thank you, @ayman1001. Can you also share a screenshot of what you see when you go to to Notifications & Actions Settings on Windows?

Within, you should confirm that Notifications are permitted by the Operating System:

And (when you scroll down a bit) by Brave (Note, your icon may differ from mine):

Lastly, I’d love it if you could confirm for me that other types of Notifications are able to be displayed from the browser. For example, navigate to https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html, and then click Authorize and Show.

Do you see the following?

Thank you. And just to be absolutely positive, you’re receiving no ads at all , correct? If you don’t mind, a screenshot of the relevant region from brave://rewards would be helpful too.

As you see @sampson in the screenshots i see Sponsored images, but the Estimated pending rewards not Counting, i’ll be happy to send you any spicific folder from the browser, as long as is not containing any of my personal information, and thank you for your hard work

Thank you for the screenshots. Unfortunately, at this point, we may need to wait until somebody is able to provide access to an impacted device. There are definitely a couple more things we can check, but those require an engineer to join the user on a call. I understand you are not comfortable with that (and that is absolutely okay). I’m hoping somebody else in this thread may be available.

Thank you @sampson great work and great browser, with more experience i think brave will be the future of the internet, have a nice evening

1 Like

Excellent! Send me a direct message at your convenience; looking forward to chatting!

hey @sampson i’m using vpn so i do see ads on your website and i’m on mac os.

Hi @sampson is there any update about the issue???

I’ve had several calls with users who report not seeing ads, but none of them have revealed an issue with Brave. So far, they’ve been largely caused by suppressed notifications at the OS level.

Hi @sampson - thanks for your quick response, so what can i do to fix the issue, is there any steps to check for problems in my device, and if there is a way to trigger an ad because it my help to fix the problem

Unfortunately there are no next steps beyond connecting you with an engineer from our team. We will continue to join others on calls, and hope that this results in the discovery of an issue which is impacting your experience as well.

But for ios its finish right ?

I think this is a bug from the latest version

1 Like

Is everyone encounter ads issues or just a portion of people having this issues? :confused:.

i’m on macos and i get notifications from this thread from brave but i don’t get any ads so it’s not my mac’s problem. @sampson

I’m having the same issue on MacOS. However, my rewards tab and 7 day ad history show that I’m still getting ads and receiving BAT. However, I don’t see the little ads pop up in the right hand corner. I am free to do a screenshare.

I had that bennish.net site in the notification block list, once I removed it from there, it prompted me to allow, and notifications worked.

I’ve always had Privacy Badger installed when ads were working, and I didn’t change any of it’s settings since at least a week before ads stopped. Is there any sites I must allow cookies for that are not Brave in order to get ads?