I searched for just "hottest" in images and I'm only getting lots of girl photos, why aren't there spices, places, destinations

https://search.brave.com/images?q=hottest%20

1 Like

it’s the same with ddg and google images

That doesn’t mean it can’t be improved, unbias results can be more effective, people can always be specific in search if they need to be

2 Likes

@ramyesh,
Note that we’re working to adjust things like this to provide better results. We apprciate your patience.

2 Likes

It is the same in ddg but not in Google, in Google they display girls alongside places and spices, although not too many.

What I have found in Brave search is that they only display around 200 images, even for results like “hottest” that should have billions of images tagged with that word, I would imagine that few places and spices are tagged as hottest in websites as comparison to girls and that is why the majority of images belong to girls, and Brave only displays one category because they only list a total of 200 images, as opposed to the thousands of listings from Google which allows them to list more categories under that tag, that is a theory I have.

1 Like