I recieved my March payout of brave rewards, but I think there was a mathematical mistake. I had 6.750 brave rewards, I was to recieve 2.50. That should have given me a total of 9.25 rewards, instead it is 7. Suggesting they added .25 instead of 2.5

Miscalculation of my brave rewards.**Rewards to be posted to my account was 2.5. The amount I recieved .25. Do you understand? My previous balance was 6.75, add 2.50 to that and you get 9.25, but instead they incorrectly added .25 giving me a new balance of 7 brave rewards.

Brave 1.36.122, Chromium 99.0.4844.88 / Operating System Android 12; Build/SPIA,210812.06

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (No)

What date did you verify your wallet?

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes

**Are you using a VPN? (No)

**Are you in a supported region (yes for list of supported regions)?Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**No

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.