I Received 0.25 BAT and now it is also gone from my wallet

Nobody seems to be replying to us, they really are criminals at this point.

1 Like

yeah bro is there a wayto contact them??

yeah did you try to contact him?
it shows he was online about 4 hrs ago

Just got same problem, I supposed to receive like straight 2.00 BAT, but today I only receive 0.25 BAT after claim it

2 Likes

is 0.25 BAT is still showing in your account…because mine 0.25 bat also gone from my wallet

Agreed, as an user I trust them, there were issues before, but they resolved it, I hope everything will be alright, till then everyone should calm down and give them some time.

1 Like

same here. should get 7bat got 0.25 was on my account for about 2 days then is gone

Me too got .25 and also going through this
: Visible notification on andriod app but claim feature not visible. It april 9 was able to claim on other device but not on andriod . I still recieve ads but can claim BAT . Notification triangle has number 1 in red … what can i do . I already forced closed app nothing changed and also updated app. Cant unistall or bats will disappear. Help??

That red “1” is an error. Try checking your logs on brave://rewards-internals and see if you can see the error there.

Honestly the last says :
Jun 16, 2021, 12:13:20.3 AM:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(189)] Failed to get signed tokens

[Jun 18, 2021, 10:58:09.1 AM:ERROR:ad_rewards.cc(280)] Payment balance is not ready

Nothing on today date

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get to current date. You can check event logs as well.

Ok this what i see that can explain the issue On reward setting on other devices on the Brave Private Ads tab there message saying : "congrats Your March rewards have arrived " on this device with notifications issue it say "Your +9.42 BAT March rewards are on the way. Keep an eye out! . "

When i went to Event log it say on the most recent post 04/06/2022- 04/09/2022 :
[database migrated ]
[ac.next_reconcile_stamp]
THIS is the same on all devices all other post are from from months ago ( no idea what any this means)

On log it is even more confusing it say:

Apr 09, 2022, 6:51:35.0 AM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(57)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens due to invalid wallet

[Apr 09, 2022, 3:51:14.9 PM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(57)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens due to invalid wallet

[Apr 09, 2022, 4:18:16.6 PM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(57)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens due to invalid wallet

[Apr 09, 2022, 4:23:35.8 PM:ERROR:ads_impl.cc(129)] Shutdown failed as not initialized

[Apr 09, 2022, 4:36:26.2 PM:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(194)] Failed to get signed tokens

[Apr 09, 2022, 5:44:07.4 PM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_token.cc(230)] Response public key

This is the same on all device (again have no idea what this means) why does this one the issue other devices dont.

I assume it has to do with what they wrote on on the Brave private ads tab.

Im getting those as well. However when i was getting the red 1 as you did, it was when I was trying to verify my wallet. Thats when I checked my logs and found the “device limit reached” error. Was hoping you would have a useful error there.

The only diference between devices is that the other devices after i press the traingle there was a claim tab and say congrat your march reward was arrived. But i also got shorted only got .25 bat which also seem wierd.

Hi all, If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

Me too, What happened?

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.