I only received 0.25 BAT for the month of March, I can see that a lot of people are having the issue this month. I was supposed to receive around 5.65 BAT for march. Please fix this issue and provide the actual relevant BAT amounts

I only received 0.25 BAT for the month of March, I can see that a lot of people are having the issue this month. I was supposed to receive around 5.65 BAT for march. Please fix this issue and provide the actual relevant BAT amounts, even the little money I make from using this browser goes a long way.

Thank You

3 Likes

This is the same issue found in the community. Try do sort the replies, might get useful to you

1 Like

Same happened with me …the brave has to fix it soon …

what about me

hey bro are u indian

I only received 0.25 BAT for the month of March, I can see that a lot of people are having the issue this month. I was supposed to receive around 5.65 BAT for the march. Please fix this issue and provide the actual relevant BAT amounts

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

Is this resolved or still being worked out?
I still have the issue. I was supposed to recieve more than 5 BAT, but got only 0.25 BAT, and that too is not getting reflected in the account.

Still being worked out for a big chunk of users, myself included. I’m just trying to be as patient as possible. I know my BAT will come eventually.

1 Like

Same here as with @dsims . I’m missing rewards on 2 wallets. No choice but to be patient. Please keep an eye on the payout status.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.