I only get a portion of my bats

i have been using 1 year brave rewards. First months system would give all my bat’s but now give me part by part. Can u help me?

2 Likes

DM @steeven per the link below.

1 Like

yes same here so I disconnected the uphold account from brave rewards now I cannot connect it back as the maximum number of devices has exceeded… :face_with_head_bandage:

@subhadeepmaji

i dm him but he is not answer.

Yep, same thing for me as the op. I have been using Brave from May 2021 and first months there were no problems at all! But since November I get only part of the rewards, others were roll over to the next month and the next month and… Also 3-4 weeks ago I sent DM to steeven with my ID, but no answer. And one last thing - I stopped earning pop-up ads since the end of November 2021, and no one have told me why.

Almost everyone is having this problem but admin or mod(anyway) is not interested and even not respond messages wow really man

Please be patient. There are millions of brave users and not many Brave mods. It takes time to get to requests. There are probably hundreds of people with this issue right now.

I’m having the same issue for two months now. Below is the requested info…

253adb1b-94ee-45c7-8372-ac0f379832ce
1.37.109 Chromium: 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Revision 6a5d10861ce8de5fce22564658033b43cb7de047-refs/branch-heads/4896@{#875}
OS macOS Version 12.2.1 (Build 21D62)

I think that there were some issues last couple of times and the full earned bat was not shown in the message(“your xxx BAT… will arrive in 4 days” section). But to compensate that, while the payout they paid more BATs. However, these difference of BAT is being carried over each time and that will not be given while payout.
@steeven @Aman_M Please correct if my understanding is wrong. Also, I would like to know a way where I can remove this “orphan BATs” so that I can view the exact amount that will be paid.

Waiting for contact us but still no one helps.

I was talking to steeven and gave all information about it. I am sure they are looking into this. We have to be patient at this time.
The BATs that were left in the browser wallet should not be lost. So we will get them eventually later.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.