I never received March and April payouts for unverified wallet

Briefly describe your issue:

The Claim batten never appeared for me and I couldn’t claim any of my tokens from March (about 2.4 BATs) and April.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
My Brave is up to date
Version 1.38.111 Chromium: 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) No

What date did you verify your wallet? _

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? No, this is my first time trying to receive payments

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) Yes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? _

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

May payouts are still processing. I just received a claim button on most of my Rewards yesterday and am still waiting for one. I think Brave is trying to address all the past unresolved payout issues that are still outstanding with the May payout processing. So, just wait until payments are complete, then if you are still experiencing a payout problem, update your post and tag the moderators.

Keep checking the Brave Ads Payout status update and when you see your specific wallet status change to a red dot, then payout processing is complete.

1 Like

Well I really hope it does.
Checking payout status doesn’t really make a difference, I’ve seen it saying payments complete several times before and yet, nothing happened.
And in addition to that, recently viewing ads doesn’t give you any rewards, and I’m not talking about the ad limitations_ literally nothing is given no matter what ads you view or how many you get.

@Steve_56,

Please send me your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page.

Thank you.

@Steve_56

Please remove your Wallet Payment ID from your reply.

Send the info via a Direct Message (“DM”) to @Mattches.

Click on his icon, that you see in his reply, above. And then click on the Message button - looks like:

DM

Thank you for explaining :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.